Snorkeling the Coral Beach and Saturn Cave.
From 9:00am to 2:30pm.
After 1h 30min drive from Havana we arrive at the Coral Beach where we do about 1h Snorkeling in the reef. At 10min by car from the Coral Beach we spend another 1h swiming/relaxing in the Saturn Cave natural lake (cenote).
- We recomend to have from 2:30pm to 4:30pm for some rest after the snorkeling/swiming. We leave you at your accomodation at about 2:30pm and Pick you up at 4:30pm for the CITY TOUR.
Emblematic sites of the City
From 4:30pm to 7:30pm.
For this tour we include:
- Necropolis of Columbus: One of the necropolises with the greatest sculptural and architectural richness of America. Where the memories last in eternity and envelop those who venture to know this part of the history of Havana.
- Plaza de la Revolución: One of the largest squares in the world. In this is the highest point of the city.
- Castillo del Morro: One of the main symbols of Havana from where you can appreciate extraordinary panoramic views of the city's coastline.Christ of Havana: A majestic statue located at the entrance of the port from the Bay of Havana. From there you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the Cuban capital.
- Bosque de la Habana: An extensive area of forest that constitutes the lung of the city.