Our tours from Havana Cuba.
Declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1988 Viñales Valley becomes one of the most desirable places on the western side of Cuba. Its perfect match of valley and mountains make people from all over the world come to enjoy it´s beauty. It´s also the land of the best tobacco in the whole world.
- 2 people 176cuc
- 3 people 240cuc
- 4 people 300cuc
Emblematic sites of The City.
75cuc per person.
A tour of some of the most emblematic sites of the city. For this tour we include:
- Necropolis of Columbus: One of the necropolises with the greatest sculptural and architectural richness of America. Where the memories last in eternity and envelop those who venture to know this part of the history of Havana.
- Plaza de la Revolución: One of the largest squares in the world. In this is the highest point of the city.
- Castillo del Morro: One of the main symbols of Havana from where you can appreciate extraordinary panoramic views of the city's coastline.
- Christ of Havana: A majestic statue located at the entrance of the port from the Bay of Havana. From there you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the Cuban capital.
- Bosque de la Habana: An extensive area of forest that constitutes the lung of the city.
tours in cuba, tours in havana, tours in habana, tours from havana, trips in havana, trips from havana, attractions in havana, attractions in cuba, attractions in varadero, what to do in havana, what to do in cuba, where to go in havana, where to go in varadero, where to go in cuba, what should I see in cuba, havana, best to do in havana, best tours in cubs, best tours in havana, best tours from havana.